360 Compliance provides regulatory approvals to all its customers from start to certificate. Laboratories of 360 Compliance provide its customers with turn-key testing and certification services for CE certification and FCC certification, along with wireless, chemicals, EMC, product safety, and type approvals in more than 196 countries. It has test laboratories, and offices located in Asia, the USA, and the EU accredited under the ISO 17025 accreditation.
360 Compliance is a one-stop service shop for you which on an annual basis handles over hundreds of Hi-Tech manufacturers for its regulatory approvals from start to certificate from offering testing, certification, and consulting services.
SERVICES OFFERED BY 360 COMPLIANCE
- EMI/ EMC Testing and Certification (including FCC Certification Part15, CE mark approval, VCCI, and others)
- Regulatory consulting services
- IT Security (FIPS 140-2) Testing and Certification
- Type Approvals Wireless and ITE in more than 196 countries
- Wireless Certification including SRRC, MiC, IFT, Anatel, BIS…
- Sustainability Testing and Certification (Prop65, RoHS, REACH, CPSIA..)
- Electrical Safety Testing and Certification – IEC 62368, UL standards, CB scheme
- MNO’s Certification – GCF, PTCRB, Verizon OD, AT&T R2N
360 compliance provides power-packed value services delivered to its customers that will ultimately help you minimize the total talent management (TTM) with the most cost-effective and cost-efficient solutions. They make sure that there is minimum risk involved.
OFFERS OF 360 COMPLIANCE
- Prices – Fixed charges from start to certificate
- Technical support through pretesting and debugging
- Access to the Global Market, covering all the 195 countries in the world
- Time Frame – making the TTM turnaround faster
- Complete management of the project with almost no effort from your side
- Testing and Certification of FCC, CE, Product Safety, EMC, Wireless, Sustainability
PROCESS FLOW OF 360 COMPLIANCE
360 Compliance begins the regulatory process approval from
- Starting the Project – Kicking off the project is the first step, which includes collecting all the data and information, tracking the grant of the project, and starting with the call.
- Technical Review- Reviewing the technical aspects is the second step of the process, which includes preparing the documents, dealing with the labeling and the manual instructions, and preparing the samples.
- Preliminary Tests- In the third stage of the regulatory process, 360 Compliance makes sure that they minimize the uncertain risks before starting with the tests.
- Full Lab Tests- In the fourth stage of the process, they conduct all compliance tests and provide on-site support for the set-up and debugging of any technical issue.
- Authorities Submission- In the fifth stage of the process, they get the EU notified, type approvals, FCC, ISED, Verizon, CTI, and PTCRB.
Then comes the last step of the process, which involves getting the CE certification.
CE mark approval can be complex and create lots of challenges for various companies around the globe. CE is an acronym to a French phrase that translates to ‘European Conformity.’ Products are placed with the CE stamp on the backside to signal that the product can be distributed within the EU and EEA. Thus, the CE certification symbolizes the CE inserted on the backside of a specific product sold in the (EEA) European Economic Area and (EU) European Union.
When a product is seen with a CE mark, it mainly means that the product is declared to have adhered to all the requirements offered by the European Union under their regulations and is allowed to be in the EU market. CE mark approval is mandatory for products governed by the European Union, and the products not covered under the EU are not eligible to have the CE certification.